skip to Main Content

Richard Piper, Personal Trainer

I love my job because:

I love seeing the joy, accomplishment, self-worth, and sense of pride people gain while learning what they are truly capable of doing. Be it losing a few pounds, learning how to squat, gaining self-confidence or simply feeling happy with who they are, I strive to help my clients get to that place! I became a personal trainer because I wanted to give back to others what I learned and how I felt when I lost my own weight (Lost over 140 pounds & have kept it off for 5 years!) as well as the self-confidence I gained.

See me if:

You want to lose weight, build muscles, prevent future injuries, and lead a well balanced healthy life. I’d like to help you develop proper form; realize how it relates to everyday life. Helping you gain mind to muscle connection and an insight into your own body awareness, which will help prevent injuries and future pain.

I believe:

That everyone has the ability to see the beauty and strength of which their body and mind are capable of. To show that “working out” doesn’t have to be a “chore” or “scary”. Physical fitness can be enjoyable in any form. My goal is for my clients to leave feeling energized, confident, and happy they put the work in that day. Not to leave feeling regret or unhappy about decision they may make. 80/20 is a rule a wise man taught me, where 80% of your life should be spent being healthy and the other 20% is spent living your life. We’re all human at the end of the day.

Qualifications and Courses:

  • Honours Degree Everest College – Health Fitness & Nutritional Consulting (2012)
  • Can Fit Pro Certified Personal Trainer (2012)
  • Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Purple Belt & 2nd Degree Traditional Japanese Jiu Jitsu Black Belt


About Us

At Whole Therapy, we believe that two heads are better than one. Our team works together to help people: It’s simple. Because one therapy is not always the one for everyone. We know that every body is different, and everyone has different goals, preferences, and timelines when it comes to their health and their bodies.


15Sep 20

Recovery Room

Feeling worn down? Maybe your muscles are sore from the…

Clinic Hours/Reception Hours

Mon: 7:30 am-7:00 pm/8:00 am-5:00 pm

Tues: 7:30 am-7:00 pm/8:00 am-5:00 pm

Wed: 7:30 am-7:00 pm/8:00 am-5:00 pm

Thurs: 7:30 am-7:00 pm/8:00 am-5:00 pm

Friday: 7:30 am-7:00 pm/8:00 am-5:00 pm

Saturday: 8:00am-4:00pm/8:00 am-12:00 pm

Sunday: By Appointment Only
**Individual Practitioner Hours May Vary

Back To Top