Loves to Treat: Smoking cessation, fertility, headaches, insomnia, anxiety
I love my job because:
Being able to help others gain back their health or reduce their pain fills me with joy. In my practice, I have seen people regain the range of motion of a joint or their pain vanish with only two or three tiny needles placed in a different part of the body, and each time it amazes me to see how all the parts of our body are connected. In Chinese medicine, we do not treat the disease but the person as a whole. We bring balance back into the body and we prevent health problems and this is what I love about it.
See me if:
You have pain like arthritis, fibromyalgia, injuries, or any kind of pain related issues such as back, neck or knee pain. You can also see me if you have allergies, asthma, difficulty sleeping, fatigue, anxiety, depression, digestive issues, headaches or migraines, menstrual or fertility issues, smoking cessation, weight management, cellulite or wrinkles appearance reduction, and so much more.
That there is a solution to any problem. Not that I claim that I can cure any disease or ailment but there is always a way to make things better, so that the problem is not such a burden.
Qualifications and Courses:
- Member of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO)
- Acupuncture practitioner graduated with honours from the International Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ottawa, ON (2016)
- Contemporary Cupping Methods, International Cupping Therapy Association (2013)
- Smoking (tobacco), cannabis, and acupuncture (Tabagisme, cannabis et acupuncture), Collège Rosemont (2017)
- Weight Loss and Detoxification, Lotus Institute of Integrative Medicine (2018)
- Weight Loss for the Four Body Type, Lotus Institute of Integrative Medicine (2018)
- Materia Medica, Herbalist formation, FloraMedicina (2019)
- Therapeutic food and nutrients, Herbalist formation, FloraMedicina (2019)
- Introduction to Tuina massage, Centre Orchidée (2020)
- CTCMPAO Standard of Practice: Preventing Sexual Abuse (2020)