I love my job because:
I get to build a little space on this big round ball and then fill it with awesome people. Then, we get to help lots of people live free of pain. We get to help them move. We help them smile a little more than the day before.
See me if:
- You aren’t sure where to begin your recovery journey. I can get you started and introduce you to some great people to help you with that!
- Need a hug (even if it’s temporarily virtual!)
- You want to talk. Wellness related or having a good/bad day related.
- You have food (this one especially)
That most things are figure-out-able through kindness, empathy, and a little vulnerability.
What I do for fun:
- Brazillian Jiu Jitsu
- Muay Thai
- Adventures with my two children, Jakob and Abbey
Qualifications and Courses:
- Business Administration – Algonquin College
- 10+ years of office management and customer service in residential construction